New logical and visualized GUI design.
Pluggable HDD design provides a convenient HDD installation and maintenance way; Unique chassis based on patented design ensures environmental friendly and low-noise running.
Adopts professional embedded hardware and software, and pioneering dual-OS design to ensure the reliability of system running.
Supports redundant power supply to improve the system stability.
Adopts ANR technology to enhance the storage reliability when the network disconnected.
Supports HDD hot swap with RAID0, RAID1, RAID5, RAID 6, and RAID10 storage scheme configurable.
Either normal or hot spare working mode is configurable to constitute an N+1 hot spare system.
Extension board is optional.
Video Input and Transmission
Connectable to the third-party network cameras like ACTI, Arecont, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, ONVIF, PANASONIC, Pelco, SAMSUNG, SANYO, SONY, Vivotek and ZAVIO.
Up to 128/256 IP cameras can be connected.
Support live view, storage, and playback of the connected camera at up to 12 megapixels resolution.
H.265+ compression effectively reduces the storage space by up to 75%.
4 self-adaptive 10M/100M/1000M network interfaces.
- Simultaneous HDMI 1/VGA output as the main output and the HDMI 2 works as the auxiliary output.
- HDMI and VGA1 simultaneous outputs by default. Asynchronous outputs configurable.
- Video outputs at up to 4K (4096*2160) resolution.
- Supports decoding up to 20 channels at 1080p resolution.
Up to 24 SATA interfaces and 1 eSATA interface provided for HDD connection.
10 TB capacity for each HDD.
HDD data smart release when disk is full to extend the storage period.
HDD health monitoring.
Supports HDD quota and group modes; different capacity can be assigned to different channels.
Normal/Important/Custom video playback.
Important files management.
Video synopsis playback.
- Centralized management of IP cameras is supported, including configuration, information import/export, real-time information display, two-way audio, upgrade, etc.
- Connectable to smart IP cameras from Hikvision and the recording, playing back, and backing up of VCA alarms can be realized.
- VCA detection alarm is supported.
- VCA search for face detection, behavior analysis, people counting and heat map.
- Supports starting record with one key.
- Realizes instant playback for assigned channel during multi-channel display mode.
- Smart search for the selected area in the video; and smart playback to improve the playback efficiency.
DS-96256NI-I24 Super 4K NVR Technical Specifications:
IP video input: 256-ch
Incoming/outgoing bandwidth: 768 Mbps/768 Mbps
Incoming/outgoing bandwidth (RAID mode): 768 Mbps/768 Mbps
Protocol: HIKVISION, ACTi, ARECONT, AXIS, BOSCH, BRICKCOM, CANON, HUNT, ONVIF (Version 2.5), PANASONIC, PELCO, RTSP, SAMSUNG, SONY, VIVOTEK, ZAVIO
- HDMI output: Two independent HDMI outputs of 4K resolution. Resolution: 4K (4096 * 2160), 4K (3840 * 2160)/30Hz, 2K (2560 * 1440)/60Hz, 1080p (1920 * 1080)/60Hz, UXGA (1600 * 1200)/60Hz,
- SXGA (1280 * 1024)/60Hz, 720p (1280 * 720)/60Hz, XGA (1024 * 768)/60Hz
- VGA output: 1-ch. Resolution: 1080p (1920 * 1080)/60Hz, UXGA (1600 * 1200)/60Hz, SXGA (1280 * 1024)/60Hz, 720p (1280 * 720)/60Hz, XGA (1024 * 768)/60Hz
- LCD output (optional): One 7 inch LCD
- Audio output: 1-ch. RCA (2.0 Vp-p, 1 KΩ)
- Decoding format: H.265, H.265+, H.264, H.264+,MPEG4, MJPEG (for Hikvision IP camera only)
- Video resolution: 12 MP/8 MP/7 MP/6 MP/5 MP/4 MP/3 MP/1080p/UXGA/720p/VGA/4CIF/DCIF/2CIF/CIF/QCIF
- Synchronous playback: Up to 16 channels
- Capability: 20-ch@1080p
- Interface: 24 SATA interfaces supporting hot-plug
- Capacity: Up to 10 TB for each HDD
- Storage extension: 1 * eSATA interface, 2 * mini SAS interface (optional)
- RAID Type: RAID0, RAID1, RAID5, RAID 6, and RAID10
- Protocol: IPv6, HTTPS, UPnP, SNMP, NTP, SADP, SMTP, NFS, iSCSI, PPPoE, DDNS
- Network interface: 4, RJ45 10M/100M/1000M self-adaptive Ethernet interface
- Two-way audio: input 1-ch, RCA (2.0 Vp-p, 1 KΩ)
- Serial port: 1 RS-485, Keyboard
- USB interface: Front Panel: 1 × USB 2.0; Rear Panel: 2 × USB 3.0
- Alarm input/output: 16/8
- Extension board (optional): One extension board is supported with four 10M/100M/1000M optical interfaces (1.25 Gbps SFP module), eight RS-485 interfaces, and alarm interface of 32 alarm inputs and 16 alarm outputs.
- Power supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 550W
- Fan: Redundant dual ball bearing fan; Speed adjustable; Hot-plug
- Consumption (without HDD) ≤ 140W
- Working temperature: 0 °C to + 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F)
- Working humidity: 10% to 90%
- Chassis: 4U
- Dimension (W * D * H): 447 * 528 * 172mm (17.6 * 20.8 * 6.8 inch)
- Weight (without HDD) ≤ 23 kg (50.7 lb)